NTT DOCOMO provides Disaster Message Board Service (in Japanese and English versions) to check on the safety of relatives and friends by ordinary mobile phone or smartphone in the event of a major disaster. When an earthquake with a seismic intensity of 6 or greater, or other major disaster occurs, this message board service enables those living or staying in the affected area to use their DOCOMO mobile phones or smartphones to post status information so that other people worldwide can check on their safety through the Internet.
- Alejandra cruz on aries.com: User-Friendly Solution To Have Free Downloads
- lorena on Ares Free Download: What You Need To Know
- Humberto Chavez on Ares Free Download: What You Need To Know
- igor raphael costa on Ares Free Download: What You Need To Know
- amador hernandez on 3 Reasons to get Free Ares Download P2P Filesharing Software